Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My dog story












Hi my name is Possum and I am one year old and I have always loved to run. So one day my owner and his dad had to go rope a cow out in the pasture, so we got in the truck and started heading out in the country. When we pullled up i got out and there was all of this open space where i could run and play. So i ran and ran and ran while my owner was saddling his horse, then it was time to go rope the cow. So we started after this giant animal it was so much bigger than me. We ran so much and I was right there behind the horses the whole time.

We ran back and fourth and back and fourth and while doing so we jumped up to rabbits and so i took off after them, but i got in trouble for running off. So then after we got the cow slowed down my owner roped it and lost his dallee and so the cow was free again, then my owners dad finally caught it. He tripped it three times before it stayed down then my owner tied it down. Then we went and got the truck to pick up the cow.

We got the cow in the trailer and it started going crazy and i was barking up a storm from all the racket that was being made. Then we took a break to rest and get a drink, then we finally hauled the beast of an animal to a guys house for him to practice working his horses. He had other dogs there and I chased and ran from those dogs for at least an hour oh man it was so fun, i cant wait to do it again.

No comments: